Labyrinthe Twist Labyrinthe Twist

Tricky and Addictive!

The game was good! There was no distracting music and the sounds were simplistic and effect. The character was cute and it was straight forward, no story and a simple platform game. It took me a while to complete but I think it could have become harder than it did. Perhaps more levels that have more complexity. Overall a good game but too easy.

The I of It The I of It

Thoroughly Amusing.

I loved it. I loved the game too. and me did too.....

Seriously though, great game. The voice acting really made it for me and although the game seemed patronising from the start, though made for a child, the simplicity was what really brought "it" to life.
I congratulate you good sir!

Coma Coma

Inspirational

Wow...talk about goosebumps.
The music for a start was so emotional. I really enjoyed this game. The graphics, soft and flowing and the game play. No really, this was spectacular.
I'm giving you a nine because it was great but very short (I felt). Fancy making a sequel?

Robot Wants Puppy Robot Wants Puppy

"Kitty hates puppy!"

LOOL Loved the end bit

Didn't like how tricky it was at the beginning games are supposed to get harder not easier but I did prefer the second one. Poor kitty though haha

Aidan's Wonder mini demo Aidan's Wonder mini demo

Completed.

Okay, I complete it. You have to pull out a loose floorboard and bash the door handle with the lead pipe... It's an okay game aside from the fact that the cursor is off from the hand and a larger demo would have been better. Aside from that it looks okay. Could be improved though.

Colour My Fate Colour My Fate

Artistically Designed.

Another beautiful game like your others and highly addictive. I think it simple design and emotion are what makes it. Cute but quite sad and the music adds a really sweet touch. Regardless, it's not TOO emotional to repel males from playing. I love it.